- I just finished reading "Six of Crows" and it's one of the best books I've ever read.
- Yoga with Adriene follows the Yoga Revolution challenge from last year with Yoga True, a wonderful gateway to strengthen your yoga practice, check in with yourself and have a little fun on the mat.
- CodeWars, for getting better at logic and algorithms.
- I've found it very helpful to create a pre-workout routine for myself, where I mentally prepare and get hyped before I go to the gym. Mine consists of writing (by hand) my exercises, sets and reps, taking my pre-workout supplements, thinking through my goals and my intentions.
- Kids seeing themselves as heroes and recreating the Black Panther movie posters is everything. Representation matter. Photographed by Asiko.
- "Capitalizing on the self-care movement" is a short, good read from The Strand on a subject I find very important.
- You can follow the progression of daylight and spring slowly approaching here.
- The greenhouse in the university garden here in Bergen (pictured).
(It's 2018 and I don't know if we still use bloglovin', but if you do, you can follow me there. Xoxo.)